Last year, we published a free e-piece for conventions called ‘Between the Panels‘ — a sampler of material from creators with books coming out in 2011. We’re doing the same this year with Between the Panels 2, debuting today for San Diego Comic-Con.
This piece contains:
- An original Broxo story by Zack Giallongo
- A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Mark Siegel’s Sailor Twain
- An original Zita the Spacegirl comic by Ben Hatke
- An essay about cowboys and the western by JT Petty, with original illustrations by Hilary Florido, co-creators of Bloody Chester
- A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Thien Pham’s Sumo
And it’s got an original watercolor cover by Zack Giallongo, the author of Broxo.
Check it out! All this material is available nowhere else but here!